1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a camera! We bought a Canon XSi for $500. It’s a lot of money to spend on one item, but thankfully we had tax refund money for it. I cannot wait to take fabulous pictures for all of you soon. :) Yay!
2. Today I feel really good towards money. My goal this month is to be uber-conservative of my budget and so far I’ve been doing great. Of course it is still early in March, but I really don’t have a choice since I have so many wedding expenses!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was eat greek food for lunch with with my mom, sister and J. It may sounds like nothing special, but I looove gyros… and loved having my sister and mom in town.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t eat anything after 8:00. I find myself snacking, way too much after dinner and that needs to stop!
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is Jersey Shore. I know, it’s terrible and so trashy, but I just can’t help watching it. My favorite guido, you ask? Pauly D. Drama-free and precious.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is _____________.