1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on honeymoon clothes, about $100. I spent about $40 in Old Navy stocking up on sundresses and tank tops, then Victoria Secret for some lingerie, and H&M for some cute summer tops. In four weeks I’ll be waking up to a Mexican paradise!
2. Today I feel complacent towards money. My mind is just on the wedding: the little expenses (like a mani/pedi, snacks for the day), the big expenses (like, oh, the $3,000 we still owe vendors), and my daily budget that I try to stay under in order to remain debt-free. I wonder what it will be like when we don’t have $800 a month going towards a wedding? How amazing will that be!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was day light’s saving time! I am one of the few people who loves losing an hour. I absolutely love when it stays sunnier, longer!
4. I will consider this week a success if I... hmm, where to start? If I get the programs printed, figure out the guestbook situation, order bridal portraits, email a long list of people, and go for a run three times this week.
5. My ancestors are Irish (woohoo for St. Patrick’s day!), Scottish, French, and Native American. In fact, probably my one claim to fame is that Pocohontas was ancestor.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My ancestors are _____________.