1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on catering for the wedding: $1,800! We are having just light appetizers since it’s a 2:00 wedding. Thankfully that is our last big wedding expense!
2. Today I feel pretty good about money. There’s not a lot left for the month, but I can’t really think about it. I am buying stuff as I need it. (I’m also tired of this question. I may change it next week… there are only so many ways you can “feel” about money and I think it’s kind of annoying to answer. Stay tuned.)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with my favorite people in the whole world. I didn’t have a Friday to do list post (sorry), but this past weekend I went home for my sister’s wedding shower. It was so much fun having my immediate family and our fiances there for the first time since October. It was also a calm before the storm that will be my wedding in two weeks. Eee!
4. I will consider this week a success if I organize the last minute reception decorations, get the reception playlist finished, figure out little jobs for friends to do, and workout at least three times. It’s my last real week before the wedding festivities begin!
5. The last time I had a good nap was yesterday. I rarely take naps, and when I do I wake up feeling so disoriented or that I have missed out on fun that others are having. Not the case for yesterday’s nap. J and I had gotten home from a busy, but lovely weekend, and were watching basketball, and (since my beloved team lost Thursday [sad]), I wasn’t as interested and dozed off. I woke up happy, relaxed and then proceeded to spend the rest of the day talking about how wonderful the nap was.
Have a wonderful week, everyone! :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last time I had a good nap was _______________.