1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on… like four trips to Target? This was the week of errands getting last minute wedding and honeymoon stuff. Probably the biggest item I have spent on was bills, but if you add up all of the errands I have run this week, they definitely outspent any other category.
2. *Today I am thankful to work with such wonderful people. On Friday my coworkers all surprised me with a wedding potluck lunch and gave me a $130 giftcard to Target. They know me well!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was move J into our apartment! He’s going to be a permanent resident as soon as we get back from our honeymoon. It will be SO happy to not to say goodbye to him every night. Yippee!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get married! No matter what happens, rain or shine, mix-ups or mess-ups, if I am married this time next week, it will be successful!
5. The last dream I had I was about to walk down the aisle and realized that my dad wasn’t there and all of my bridesmaids were strangers. I had showed up to someone else’s wedding! Or else I didn’t know a soul at mine. This is not the first freak-out bride dream I have had, and I sure do hope they stop once we’re married!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last dream I had _______________.
*As I mentioned last week, I switched up the second question. We can always find something to be thankful for! Have a wonderful week. :)