1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on… like four trips to Target? This was the week of errands getting last minute wedding and honeymoon stuff. Probably the biggest item I have spent on was bills, but if you add up all of the errands I have run this week, they definitely outspent any other category.
2. *Today I am thankful to work with such wonderful people. On Friday my coworkers all surprised me with a wedding potluck lunch and gave me a $130 giftcard to Target. They know me well!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was move J into our apartment! He’s going to be a permanent resident as soon as we get back from our honeymoon. It will be SO happy to not to say goodbye to him every night. Yippee!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get married! No matter what happens, rain or shine, mix-ups or mess-ups, if I am married this time next week, it will be successful!
5. The last dream I had I was about to walk down the aisle and realized that my dad wasn’t there and all of my bridesmaids were strangers. I had showed up to someone else’s wedding! Or else I didn’t know a soul at mine. This is not the first freak-out bride dream I have had, and I sure do hope they stop once we’re married!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last dream I had _______________.
*As I mentioned last week, I switched up the second question. We can always find something to be thankful for! Have a wonderful week. :)
Oh man, I remember having those pre-wedding dreams! One I vividly recall was arriving to the venue and suddenly realizing that I never sent out the invitations . . . AND I couldn’t find my dress so I had to put on some blue cocktail number that a friend had in her trunk. Crazy what your brain comes up with to worry/dream about. Congratulations on your wedding this week – it’s going to be one of the happiest days of your life hands down! :)
Confession: I laughed at your pre-wedding dream. But I’m only laughing because it isn’t true. Good luck on the wedding! Well here goes:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a dress. $25! It was a good week for me.
2. Today I am thankful to be happy. It feels good.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cuddle with my dog.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can make it to and stay awake through my 9 PM conference call on Thursday.
5. The last dream I had was…wow, I really can’t remember!
congrats on your wedding this week. Cant wait to hear all about it afterwards.
Enjoy your special day! Thanks for sharing with us!
Have a fantastic time at your wedding! Remember to savour every moment! Lolz.. the wedding nightmares will stop after the wedding, I can promise you that because that was exactly what happened to me!
I’ve taken part in your weekly check up too this week, if you wanna check our blog out.
So exciting. Hope you have a wonderful day – looking forward to hearing all about it!
Love the new question!