Hello readers! I am currently out on my honeymoon, so I will not answer the first four questions (since it won’t really be honest as this post was written a week before it’s being published.) However, I will tell you my signature accessory is probably a headband. I don’t wear them excessively, but when I want to add a cute little something to my outfit, headbands are my go-to accessory. Enjoy your week!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My signature accessory is__________.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on alcohol. It was graduate training and we went out on most nights to various bars in the city.
2. Today I am thankful English Breakfast Tea.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was make the most of my graduate training. My firm spends a lot of resources to provide this opportunity for graduates and I wasn’t going to let it go to waste!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t spend anymore money.
5. My signature accessory is my killer good looks. Jokes, its probably a watch now.
I hope you are having a glorious time on your honeymoon!
Have fun on your honeymoon!
Hope you’re having a wonderful time on your honeymoon.
We’ve posted our second weekly money check up on our site. This week it was my turn to complete it!