I am away on my honeymoon and should be back online tomorrow. This post was scheduled two weeks ago, so I will save my WMC questions for next week (but hopefully I have only spent money on airport food!). However, I will answer number five: This Easter I am planning to celebrate my risen Savior by going to church and then having a traditional lunch with my (now officially!) in-laws. Hope you all have a great week!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This Easter I am_______________.
I have my money check-up posted.
Hope your honeymoon went as well as you hoped.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on prescriptions.
2. Today I am thankful sunny skies, a loving family, an awesome boyfriend, and a hot cup of tea.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cuddle.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish both of my exams.
5. This Easter I am catching up on the little things.
Congratulations again on the wedding :)
Hope you’re having fun on your honeymoon! :)