1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a new car! Yes, J and I bought a new used car on Wednesday. I feel like telling you all this news in a Weekly Post isn’t really good enough, so I’ll explain the details in a separate post. Needless to say, it was definitely most I had spent this week and ever.
2. Today I am thankful for my older sister. She got married on Saturday and had such a lovely ceremony and reception. I cannot believe that they are married!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with my extended family. I saw a lot of them at my wedding a month ago, but of course being the bride you don’t have quality time with people since your attention is grabbed at so many angles. It was wonderful catching up with old friends and family.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout at least twice, get 8 hours of sleep each evening, and unpack from this weekend.
5. The summer movie I am most looking forward to is Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The summer movie I am looking forward to is_______________.
Congrats on the new/used car!!
CONGRATS on the new car!!
I am so looking forward to Harry Potter too!!!!