1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a hotel room: $87. J and I went to a wedding this past weekend and spent the night Saturday. It was so lovely to just attend a wedding–not to be the bride or a bridesmaid.
2. Today I am thankful my mom had great results at the doctor this past week. A few older, faithful readers may remember when she was battling through breast cancer. Thankfully she survived and went to the doctor this past week for great results.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go see Bridesmaids on Friday night. It was (semi) free because we used Fandango tickets that we had purchased from Living Social. And in case you are wondering, the movie was great!
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish Season 1 of Mad Men. J and I are a little late on the Mad Men bandwagon, but we have the first three seasons and watch it in the evenings.
5. My favorite magazines are Real Simple, Cooking Light, Women’s Health, Elle, Glamour and People magazine.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite magazines are _______________.