1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries, for meals like a squash and zucchini dish, broiled tilapia parmesan, strawberry ice cream, pasta salad, and paninis. We eat pretty well when we have guests over. ;)
2. Today I am thankful for life-long friendships. The more I grow up, the more I realize that kindred spirits are hard to find. I am so thankful to have friends who have known me for almost all of my life and I know will always be there for me.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take a fabulous naps. It was one of those naps where I was like, “I’m just going to rest my eyes for a minute,” and then the next thing I know I wake up two hours later. It was wonderful.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout three times, find an outfit for a wedding next weekend, and go to bed earlier than midnight each evening.
5. I am currently craving french toast that we had on our honeymoon (see picture above). Oh my gracious that stuff was good! J got it the first day and then we proceeded to order at least one serving for the rest of the week. Hey, it was all-inclusive, why not? (Wedding and Honeymoon pics coming this week… I promise!)
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating! :D
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am currently craving_______________.