It feels like summer has already arrive here in Raleigh with an entire week of 90+degree weather. And it’s not even Memorial Day weekend! (Yet. Thank goodness it is arriving in just a day.) In an effort to have the best first married summer, here are some of my goals:
– shop at the farmer’s market for all of my vegetables
– make lots of homemade ice cream
– plant herbs on my patio (and keep them alive)
– road trip to the beach
– attend a wine & design party
– use giftcards to dine at Irregardless Cafe and Glenwood Grill
– visit a vineyard
– attend a baseball game
– go tubing/boating/fishing on a body of water
– read seven books
– go to see Harry Potter opening weekend
– go berry picking
– hike every trail on the Umstead State Park
What are your goals for the summer?
Nice goals. I actually plan on doing some of these myself. I hope to get most our veggies from our first garden, but I want to go to the farmer’s market every Saturday, I missed too many last year. I also plan on making quite a bit of ice cream too.