Sorry, I am a little late in posting this! Hope all of you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on pro-rated car insurance for my old Honda: $153. After that, it probably is gasoline. I can’t remember when I have driven so much in one month!
2. Today I am thankful for Monday off. Three-day weekends are amazing. Why can’t they be every week?
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was make homemade pizza and watch hours of Mad Men with J.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout three times and figure out photos to print around our apartment. Oh, and finish blogging about our wedding. :)
5. This memorial day weekend I went to Charlotte for a wedding that J was in. I stayed with my sister and her husband (of three weeks!) and we had so much fun playing rockband, shopping, eating at great restaurants, and of course attending the wedding.
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating! :D
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My pet peeves are _______________.
I am excited to do the link up with you. thanks for the opportunity!
What a great blog! I surfed over from Mrs. Pancakes and I just love your openness – finance is a GREAT subject that doesn’t have enough transparency. We all need to learn as much from each other as possible!