1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent, of course which is standard for the first of the month. Other than that we spent well over $100 on groceries, since we won’t be traveling near as much as we did in May.
2. Today I am thankful for air conditioning. Boy is it hot and humid in Raleigh!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with my family this weekend. We had a celebration party for my sister and her husband since they invited just family to their wedding.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout–just once! I have been so lazy in the past month and have really let my workout routine go from occasional to non-existent. This has got to stop!
5. One of my pet peeves is when people use percents higher than 100% to describe something.
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating! :D
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. One of my pet peeves is _______________.