1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on J’s birthday present: combined with a few Amazon giftcards he received, I gave him the video game Halo Reach and permission to get an xbox. We got it yesterday (on sale at Target, if you’re interested!) and also got a fitness video for me to use with Kinect. I have to admit, coming from a non-gamer, it is pretty cool.
2. Today I am thankful for a grocery store that is within walking distance of our apartment. I was not very organized this past week with my meals and walked to the store probably four times to pick up leftover ingredients. Oops. :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sit in the sun by the pool reading. It was fabulous.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout three times, keep our apartment tidy, and celebrate father’s day with my dad.
5. One thing I appreciate about my dad is how calm and peaceful his demeanor is. As a father of three enthusiastic girls, he always seems to have a peaceful state of mind and keep our family stable. My favorite moment with him was right before he walked me down the aisle. All of my bridesmaids had left to line up with their groomsmen and it was just my dad and I waiting for our coordinator. We talked about what an epic day this was, and he told me how proud he was of me, like he has for the last 25 years.
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating! :D
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. One thing I appreciate about my dad is _______________.