1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries and dining. We have been hosting J’s best friend for the past week (it’s very You, Me & Dupree), so we’ve mostly spent our money on food and entertaining.
2. Today I am thankful for dry shampoo. I have naturally curly hair that takes forever to dry and straighten, so using a shower cap and dry shampoo saves me so much time getting ready in the morning.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was swing on the porch swing that we surprised my dad with for Father’s Day.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finally blog about my wedding! I promise by next week’s check-up, you will have wedding photos to browse!
5. My night-stand contains a lamp, a picture frame of J and me from our first year dating, a candle, and a copy of People magazine. I also have a drawer that collects random items like dental floss, to do lists, pens, and my retainer.
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My night-stand contains _______________.