Make more homemade ice cream.I made vanilla ice cream. Give J an amazing birthday. Celebrate Father’s Day with my dad.
- Stay within budget. We were over our budget by about $70. Not the worst, but certainly not within our budget.
- Blog on my apartment decorations. Oops, moving this goal to July.
Blog about the wedding.Yes! See here, here, here, and here for the posts. Give away 10% to charity. Make at least three new recipes.Made a banana pudding from scratch, homemade barbecue, a Spanish-style potato gratin, fish tacos, and vanilla ice cream.
- Hike at least two trails on the Umstead State Park Fail! I didn’t go.
- Celebrate the 4th of July at a cookout and watch fireworks.
- Blog on my apartment decorations.
- Figure out what to do about J’s car.
- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Stay within budget.
- GIve away 10% to charity.
- Make at least three new recipes.
- Have a fabulous time on a weekend family staycation.
- Hike at least two trails on the Umstead State Park.
- Read at least three books.
- Enjoy the summer!
I am with you on the HP Marathon. I need to get ready for the final installment.
I’m coming over for the Harry Potter marathon… sounds awesome! I think you did pretty well for June… good luck in July
Props to you for giving away 10% of your income. That’s a lot. Good luck with July goals!
Great goals..need to read books too!