1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on buying a new used car! We found a fantastic deal on a 1998 Civic that’s only had one owner who has every record of every repair or oil change on the car. The price was originally $3,300 but we managed to get it for $2,600. (Ladder, anyone?)
2. Today I am thankful to live in a country where I can vote, work, and live however I please.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read for four hours yesterday. I am currently reading The Happiness Project.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make one of my new recipes for the month, find a frame for a painting I painted (more details on that later!), and organize my guest room.
5. My favorite 4th of July tradition is watching the fireworks. I know, how original. But I just love finding a great spot, (farther from the crowds, the better), putting down a quilt and watching the fireworks with my friends and family. (I just asked J what his favorite tradition is, and he said watching the hotdog-eating contest on ESPN.)
Now it’s your turn, my dear reader! Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. I (usually) update every Monday, but you can post it any day of the week. Thanks for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite 4th of July tradition is _______________.