– We found a car and bought it before the holiday weekend.
– I bought $20 worth of fresh fruit and vegetables at the Durham Farmer’s Market.
– I went for a three-mile run.
– I played Dance Central with my older sister and brother-in law.
– J and I attended church Sunday morning, and afterwards ate omelets and drank smoothies for brunch.
– I met my sister-in-law at our new favorite place for frozen yogurt.
– My younger sister surprised me on Sunday evening and we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.
– We spent our Fourth of July morning watching the Coney Island hotdog eating contest (gross).
– I sat by the pool for three hours.
– I finished this book in two days.
– I went over to my inlaws for a Fourth of July barbecue.
– I road to work today really sad that my four-day weekend was over… and then I remembered that this is only a four-day work week.