1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dining out. It would have been our tickets to see Harry Potter, but we had two free tickets from Fandango. Scooore.
2. Today I am thankful that someone bought J’s old car! Since the car needed so much work, we were unsure on whether or not we would even make money on it. However, we ended up making $500 so it is a huge blessing.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was organize this blog! You probably won’t notice too much, but expect some big changes coming this week. I have some news to share. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I mail a wedding present that is two months late (oops!) and get our oil changed. This was on my list last week, but there was a 3-hour wait at the dealer on Saturday, where we have a free oil change, so I will do it sometime during the week.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is Italian, probably because it’s one of my favorites to eat. Plus, most of my Italian dishes are one-dish meals, so it makes the cooking and the cleaning easy.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly post on Mondays, but it can be posted any day of the week. Fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. Thanks for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is _________.