Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our electric bill, which was $87 for June. That is above average for our electric, but the heat this summer leaves us little choice. We usually keep our air conditioning set to 78 degrees and have fans running to keep us cooler.
What does your electric bill average? What temperature setting do you keep it on?
2. Today I am thankful for iced coffee. Need I say more? :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was rearrange our guestroom! It’s amazing how decorating and organizing my home makes me so happy. Since moving in, I just couldn’t figure out the best set up for the room, and I think I finally found it. I’ll have to post before/after pictures on here soon.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t buy anything until Friday. Like I mentioned last week, we are over budget this month since buying a car, so our goal is to not spend any more money until our paychecks on Friday. Hope we can make it! :)
5. A good friend is someone who is able make you laugh uncontrollably, cry with you when they don’t have the words, and isn’t afraid to tell you when you are being stupid. I am so thankful to have a handful of friends who fit this description exactly.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. A good friend is _________.