July was such a great month. J and I were in town almost every weekend and it was fabulous. We watched fireworks, attended barbecues, spent time at the pool, hosted family, tried new restaurants, and enjoyed being at home relaxing and getting things done. I am just as excited for August, though. It promises weekend trips, friends moving next door, and more of that summertime fun. Here’s a recap of my July goals and new goals for this new month:
- Celebrate the 4th of July at a cookout and watch fireworks.
- Figure out what to do about J’s car.
- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Give away 10% to charity.
- Make at least three new recipes.
- Read at least three books.
- Have a fabulous time on a weekend family staycation.
- Enjoy the summer!
- Blog on my apartment decorations. (Very soon!)
- Stay within budget. (We were over by $100, not counting the $2,600 we spent on J’s car. Oy.)
- Hike at least two trails on the Umstead State Park. (Nope, didn’t even get to do one!)
- Stay within budget
- Give away 10% to charity
- Make at least three new recipes
- Workout 12 times
- Master the perfect weekly routine
- Go to dentist
- Get a haircut
- Finish two books
- Go see The Help in theaters
- Make something new for the apartment
- Go tubing/boating on a body of water
What goals do you have for August?
Comment below, or link your goal post below: