Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline. Otherwise, J and I spent nothing! :)
2. Today I am thankful for family. I am so thankful that I have a family that gets along with each other. Of course we bicker about little things (mostly directions in the car), we always turn tense moments into laughter. More on my weekend later. :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was playing rummy with my family. Of course I lost, but we had so much fun sitting around the table drinking wine and laughing over a card game.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get up early each morning to work out, even if it’s just 10 minutes of yoga. My days are so much happier when they start out with exercise.
5. I dream about the weirdest things. I can only remember a fraction of it and what I do remember makes no sense. For example, last night I dreamed about wizards in a forest, but that is all I remember. (Too much Harry Potter?)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I dream about _________.