Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on car insurance, which we pay every six months. We also spent a lot on early-month bills (like rent and utilities), but otherwise, we had a very frugal first week of August.
2. Today I am thankful for my husband, since he cleaned the entire apartment when I came home from my weekend trip. The place was spotless!!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was wake up to a breathtaking view of the Appalachian mountains.
4. I will consider this week a success if I count my calories each day. I had a fun (read: gluttonous) weekend, so I feel the need to get on the right track this week with eating healthy and working out at least three times.
5. This time last year I thought I would get married in October. One year ago yesterday J proposed and our original plans included a 14 month engagement. That was short-lived, thank goodness. We’d still be engaged!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This time last year _________.