- Stay within budget // We had a flat tire at the beginning of Aug, so that put us over budget.
Give away 10% to charity Make at least three new recipes
- Workout 12 times // Pretty sure I worked out about 10 times. Better than nothing?
Master the perfect weekly routine Go to dentist Get a haircut Finish two books Go see The Help in theaters Make something new for the apartment
- Go tubing/boating on a body of water // Sadly, we never went boating. Maybe next summer?
Oh August—what a fast month you were! It was a great end-of-summer month, with a trip to Asheville, hosting J’s best friend for a week, both of us getting promotions, moving in old friends to the neighborhood, and getting more involved with our church. I am sooo excited for September to begin—marking the beginning of cooler weather!
- Stay within budget.
- Give away 10% to charity.
- Make at least three new recipes.
- Workout at least 12 times.
- Go to the doctor for yearly check-up.
- Attend a cooking class.
- Travel to the mountains with friends!
- Eat lots of birthday cake.
- Make a video from our honeymoon.
- Take more pictures.
- Finalize my 30 before 30 list.
- Finish three books.
What are your goals for this month?