Sorry for the late post! I got sidetracked since it’s a holiday Monday. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on first-of-the-month bills, which includes rent, cell phones, and utilities.
2. Today I am thankful for today off of work! Three day weekends are the absolute best.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was create a little film of our honeymoon, which I will post on here tomorrow. I’ve always watched it waaaay too many times this weekend. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I go to bed before 11pm each evening.
5. I am willing to splurge on really nice sheets. We got 600 thread-count sheets as a wedding gift, and they are the softest sheets ever. I don’t think I could ever go back to cheap sheets again.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am willing to splurge on __________.