Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dining out and groceries. We are actually doing surprisingly well with our budget this month, which is a good thing considering I’ll be traveling the next two weekends.
2. Today I am thankful for freedom and the privilege to live in this great nation.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was host a game night with a few of our friends. I am not very practiced at hosting events at our place, but thankfully it went well and everyone seemed to have a great time. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I have an awesome birthday and a great long weekend in the mountains. I am sooo ready for this weekend to get here, which is probably a bad start to a Monday. ;)
5. My favorite game to play is Apples to Apples. Closely followed by Settlers of Catan, Catch Phrase, and Rummie.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite game to play is __________.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it’s as awesome as you wanted! I also hope you get spoiled!
I love Apples to Apples and Settlers of Catan!! There’s are fantastic games
My Weekly Checkup…
Indeed happy birthday and hope it’s an awesome
Hope you get some nice relaxing time!
I really love this weekly money check-up. I am actually starting to look forward to it each week!
I love Apples to Apples too!
apples to apples is such a great game. I haven’t played it in years thou.
For some reason I thought Apples to Apples was a kids game… lol! Apparently not! I’ll have to check it out!
Here’s mine! :)
Wishing you a very happy, amazing, awesome filled Birthday
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a symphony ticket – a rare treat for me.
2. Today I am thankful for the cool air in the AM so I could take my 17 yr old dog for a walk.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sing in the choir.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do some things I love in addition to the things I “have to” do.
5. My favorite game to play is a card game called Kalooki!
1.The most I have spent last week was about 10 000 yen at the airport in Tokyo at the end of my holiday on last-minute souvenirs. (I’d hate to admit how much I spent the last 2 weeks while I was there! My poor sick credit card needs a holiday now!)
2. Today I am thankful for living close enough to the river to be able to walk my dog near it.
3. One free thing that I did last week was cuddle my dog when I arrived home from holiday:)
4. I will consider this week a success if I finally get my blog up and running!
5. My favourite game to play is the WiiFit with my daughter.
(I have just discovered your site and enjoy it very much, thanks!:))