Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dining out and groceries. We are actually doing surprisingly well with our budget this month, which is a good thing considering I’ll be traveling the next two weekends.
2. Today I am thankful for freedom and the privilege to live in this great nation.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was host a game night with a few of our friends. I am not very practiced at hosting events at our place, but thankfully it went well and everyone seemed to have a great time. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I have an awesome birthday and a great long weekend in the mountains. I am sooo ready for this weekend to get here, which is probably a bad start to a Monday. ;)
5. My favorite game to play is Apples to Apples. Closely followed by Settlers of Catan, Catch Phrase, and Rummie.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite game to play is __________.