Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dining out and gasoline. We were doing really great on our budget until I had a birthday and we went away this weekend.
2. Today I am thankful for old friends. This past weekend I went to the mountains with some friends from college. It was so fun to walk around campus and reminisce about our life there with our old friends. In fact, as J and I were driving through Boone, every single store or restaurant had a story and we spent the whole weekend talking about our memories there.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the Appstate Football game. (Okay, it wasn’t free, but it was only $15 and a lot of fun). I got the tickets from this Football Ticket Marketplace.
4. I will consider this week a success if I organize the guestroom. It’s become a magnet for junk that doesn’t have a place to go and the closet is overflowing with random boxes. It would be embarrassing if we actually had a guest to come stay with us.
5. If I could have coffee with one blogger, I would choose either Alicia from Posie Gets Cozy, Amber from Blonde & Balanced (we are facebook friends, does that count?) and Nina from Naturally Nina. (Sorry, I can’t choose just one–hard question to answer!)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I could have coffee with one blogger, I would choose__________.
Aww, thanks! I would totally love to have coffee with you too!! :) Too bad you’re not going to FINCON :(
@Amber — I know, I REALLY wish I was going to FINCON. Maybe next year? :)
Oh this looks fun. I want to participate!
PS It was great meeting you at Irregardless.