Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on… oh who knows! Probably a tie between gas, dining out, and bills.
2. Today I am thankful for family reunions! On Saturday I went to Charlotte for a family brunch with some of my mom’s sisters, cousins and aunt. It was so fun to meet my mom’s cousin Ginna, whom I was named after!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was a surprise Brad Paisley concert with my sister-in-law! It was sooo much fun. (Thanks Katie!!)
4. I will consider this week a success if I get some rest.
5. A talent I wish I had is to be a great musician. My dad is an amazing guitarist but sadly none of us got his musical genes. Perhaps it will skip a generation? :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. A talent I wish I had ________________.