Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food and gasoline. We always have most of our bills due in the beginning of the month, so the paycheck on the 15th each month is always very welcome.
2. Today I am thankful for my job. Sure I may work long hours some days, but I am so thankful to work in a place with great perks and fun people.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was visit my sister and brother-in-law in Charlotte.
4. I will consider this week a success if I start a new book. It’s been too long since I have read anything!
5. The coolest place I have visited is Machu Picchu, in Peru.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The coolest place I have visited is _____________.