Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline and groceries.
2. Today I am thankful for a gorgeous weekend in the country with my family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was roast marshmallows and make delicious smores.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pick out my work outfits the evening before. This task will certainly save a lot of time and stress in the mornings.
5. This year for Halloween, I dressed up like Jessie from Saved by the Bell with five other coworkers for a Halloween costume contest at work.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This year for Halloween _____________.
I just started picking out my work outfits for the week. When I’m tired and groggy in the morning, dreading the walk to work, my brain just doesn’t seem to be able to put together a simple outfit. Having five entire outfits hung up in order is a huge time saver, plus it makes me more aware of what I’m wearing and not wearing from my wardrobe. Win win!
Your halloween costume was too fun!
did you win the contest?? Love this weeks picture!!
just wanted to let you know that your italic #5 question is last weeks…oops :)