Woohoo! It’s Friday! J has today off for Veteran’s Day, so I decided to take a vacation day and deem it a Lazy Day. So far I’ve woken up late (8:00 is late these days), enjoyed two large cups of coffee, pinned some stuff on Pinterest, and watched the Today Show in my sweatpants. It’s fabulous. I may get dressed and join society later, but make no promises.
Health/Fitness Update: I actually have something to report this week! I went for a hike, did yoga, went for a run, and lifted weights. As for my diet… meh. It’s the evening snacking that needs to go (and leftover Halloween candy).
Here are some links for you to browse this fine Friday:
- After this post, I was inspired to start one of my 30 before 30 challenges
- Check out my friend’s Etsy shop for Christmas cards
- An obnoxious yellow sweater
- I rejoined the GoodReads community this week
- Loved Cup of Jo‘s entertaining tips, (esp the little fact about Ina Garten)
- I can’t wait to listen to the new She & Him Christmas album after Thanksgiving
Enjoy your weekend!