Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas gifts! I can’t give away the things we’ve bought (hi family!) but J and I are on a mission to buy all our gifts by Thanksgiving and are happily on our way to meeting that goal.
2. Today I am thankful for wonderful, gorgeous nature. I can’t get enough of it this time of the year. It is so beautiful, I spent hours on our balcony this weekend reading, huddled up in a hoodie and blanket so I could enjoy the cold day before the sun set.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was have friends over Friday evening.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish the book I am reading.
5. I am looking forward to my trip to Atlanta in a couple of weeks! Oh yeah, and Christmastime. It’s coming soon!! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am looking forward to _____________.