Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on two plane tickets and two nights at a hotel for J and me. We decided spontaneously to go on a little weekend trip in December. :)
2. Today I am thankful for oh, so many things! Good health, great family, dependable friends, and delicious food I’m going to be eating this week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go out to eat and play games with friends on Saturday night.
4. I will consider this week a success if I decorate for Christmas!!!
5. This Thanksgiving, we are celebrating it with J’s family, and my parents and little sister are also coming.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This Thanksgiving _____________.