Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on eating out. I was in Atlanta this weekend and we went to some awesome restaurants.
2. Today I am thankful for new and old friendships.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with my best friend’s dog Toby. He laid on my lap for hours… it was wonderful!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can pick out my outfit the night before. (Why is this so hard for me to do?)
5. My favorite Christmas gift as a child was a Let’s Play School kit. It was a huuuge kit full of school supplies to pretend to be teachers or students. My sisters and I loved it.
1.1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite Christmas gift as a child was ____________.
Have you seen these yet? http://www.veinticuatrodientes.com/gift-stresslabels
No but I love it and definitely need them! I now have a new craft to make. :)
Money check up at end of every week is a very good habit. It’s always recommended to check your finances on Saturday. Try to analyze how can save more on every week.