Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our trip to NYC this past weekend. Most of the trip was paid before we left (airport, hotel, Broadway tickets), so the most we spent on was food and transportation. Thanks to hotel Flagstaff for helping us with our stay. Trip details coming very soon. :)
2. Today I am thankful for a husband that I enjoy traveling with. This was the first trip we’ve taken that involved a lot of logistics. (Our honeymoon doesn’t really count since everything was inclusive and we really didn’t do anything but lounge.)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the David Letterman show. It was free!
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a very merry Christmas. :)
5. One of my holiday traditions is going to a our church service on Chrismas Eve, eating dinner with my family, then getting our pajamas and looking at Christmas lights around the neighborhood, and then fall asleep watching It’s A Wonderful Life.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. One of my holiday traditions is ___________.
Going to David Letterman sounds like a fun time! And free makes it even better :)
Oh it’s a wonderful life is a fantastic movie!!
I know, it is! Such a great movie. :)