Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline. I know, super boring. But we really didn’t buy much this last week!
2. Today I am thankful for new beginnings.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was oh so many things! Top of mind is riding in the back of my mom’s truck with my sisters and brother in-law singing carols on our way home from our candle light service on Christmas Eve.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get organized at work. It’s going to be a busy month!
5. On New Years Eve I stayed in and cooked dinner for our neighbors and my sister. The boys played some video games and the girls crocheted/knitted and talked about Pinterest before toasting in the new year.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. On New Years Eve___________.