Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a whole bunch of stuff. Rent, tithing, cell phone, internet/cable, and some groceries. We spend about 75% of our monthly budget in the first week on bills. Is that the case for you?
2. Today I am thankful for a relaxing weekend. Honestly, last week was pretty crummy, so a low-key weekend was just what I needed.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was absolutely nothing on Saturday. And by nothing, I mean I woke up late, had two cups of coffee, went for a long bike ride, organized the house, and crocheted while watching a movie with J. It was perfect.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get ready for some friends in town this weekend! I love having visitors. :)
5. If I could change one thing about my home I’d add a fireplace. All I want to do on chilly nights is make a cozy fire, snuggle on the couch and listen to it crackle while reading a good book. So, dear friends, if you have this luxury, please use your fireplace for me this week!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I could change one thing about my home __________.