Happy Weekend my friends! What are you up these next few days? We have some friends coming into town and I’m so excited to spend the long weekend together. J and I tend to stay in our little neighborhood bubble, so I am looking forward to exploring new restaurants and fun things in Raleigh.
Five things to end your week on:
1. My new favorite fashion blogger.
2. I found this post very helpful, from the Nesting Place.
3. Target’s new spring line! I’ve already found some items I can’t wait to purchase. :)
4. How to make gym cardio bearable.
5. I’d like to own at least one painting from Janet Hill’s Etsy shop. This one will do:
I hope all of you have a wonderful MLK weekend! :)
TAG! You’re it :) http://eckersons.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html
i am beyond excited about the target new line…only thing is they are supposed to be in limited stores…so i am a little worried but oh well..i will be on the look out!