Oh hi there, Blog. It’s been a while, no?
This week has been… work. Lots and lots of work. I love my job and I love my position, but right now things are busy and I find myself drained at the end of the day. Thus no posts aside from the usual Monday check up.
But enough excuses — it’s Friday! That happy day that puts an end to work and starts a weekend of rest. (Or at least for some of us.:) What are you up to this weekend? J has to work Saturday so I am going to Greensboro to spend some time with my family and catch up some housekeeping items that have sadly been neglected lately.
Five happy things for your Friday:
1. Lasagna Rolls — What an ingenious way to make lasagna (and maybe you won’t overeat, a problem I always seem to have with lasagna).
2. I’d like to make this lovely window coffee table, via Oh! Glory Vintage
3. How pretty are these terrariums? I’m thinking about making one for a side table.
4. I love these Amy Butler towels, available at Bed Bath & Beyond.
5. Last night at Target, I bought a bag of these. I suggest you do the same.
I hope all of you have a very good weekend. I promise to post more next week. :)