Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on prescriptions. But this doesn’t really count since I have a Flexible Spending Account and will be reimbursed.
2. Today I am thankful that I did not have to serve on a case last week! I was summoned to jury duty but stayed in the jury lounge all day reading and chatting it up with other Wake County residents.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was getting a pedicure with my mom and Lucy.
4. I will consider this week a success if I blog every day. After last week’s sparse posts, I have a few scheduled so this can be accomplished.
5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. My sisters and I would play school any free time we got. We had a little shed in our backyard that we converted to a school house.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. When I was a kid I wanted to be ________ when I grew up.