Hello February! It’s good to see you again. Snow has had its chance and now I’m ready for Spring. This month is promised to be a good one with plays to attend, trips planned and a wedding the last weekend (yay!). Here are some of the things I’d like to get done this month.
- Read at least one book
- Travel to Nashville with my sister and mother in law
- Do something fun on Leap Day, after all it only comes once every four years!
- File our taxes and figure out what to do with our refund
- Consistently read my Bible five days a week
- Cook and blog three new recipes
- Finish reading Simple Blogging and put at least three things into practice this month
- Participate in the Fab Ab February:
Curious to see how I did on my January goals? Not so great. On the other hand, we stayed well under our budget this month, which is always rare and welcome. :)
January Goals, recapped:
- Workout three times a week. :: Fail. I did workout some… but maybe two times a week average.
Finish reading Life of Pi and start another book.
- Don’t spend any money on clothes, accessories or decorations. :: I did buy some clothes, but I only spent like $30 on three things and saved like $90, so I don’t feel too guilty. Perks of post-Christmas shopping!
Be intentional about morning and evening routines. More on this later :)
- Blog four times a week. :: Yeah we all know this didn’t happen.
- Only purchase fresh foods at the grocery store and use all of our freezer and pantry items. :: What a vague goal I set for myself… of course there’s still freezer and pantry items that I didn’t eat, but we did try to use what we had this month.
- Take at least 30 minutes for lunch and don’t eat at my desk. :: Major fail. I think I did this January 2 and that’s only because it was a holiday for everyone else. Perhaps this will be easier when work calm down?
(top photo credit; fab ab image found via pinterest – who’s surprised?:)
Cool Ab workout! I love that it progresses so nicely too — that way it seems more attainable instead of looking at the end and being like “I gotta do what?!”
What ideas do you have for leap day?
Great job on Jan. goals…can’t wait for your trip to Nashville..i want to go visit too so your recap should be fun!
After end of every month, always check your total expenses and savings very minutely. Try to figure out your flaws and analyze how to reduce your expenses to increase monthly savings.