Hello February! It’s good to see you again. Snow has had its chance and now I’m ready for Spring. This month is promised to be a good one with plays to attend, trips planned and a wedding the last weekend (yay!). Here are some of the things I’d like to get done this month.
- Read at least one book
- Travel to Nashville with my sister and mother in law
- Do something fun on Leap Day, after all it only comes once every four years!
- File our taxes and figure out what to do with our refund
- Consistently read my Bible five days a week
- Cook and blog three new recipes
- Finish reading Simple Blogging and put at least three things into practice this month
- Participate in the Fab Ab February:
Curious to see how I did on my January goals? Not so great. On the other hand, we stayed well under our budget this month, which is always rare and welcome. :)
January Goals, recapped:
- Workout three times a week. :: Fail. I did workout some… but maybe two times a week average.
Finish reading Life of Pi and start another book.
- Don’t spend any money on clothes, accessories or decorations. :: I did buy some clothes, but I only spent like $30 on three things and saved like $90, so I don’t feel too guilty. Perks of post-Christmas shopping!
Be intentional about morning and evening routines. More on this later :)
- Blog four times a week. :: Yeah we all know this didn’t happen.
- Only purchase fresh foods at the grocery store and use all of our freezer and pantry items. :: What a vague goal I set for myself… of course there’s still freezer and pantry items that I didn’t eat, but we did try to use what we had this month.
- Take at least 30 minutes for lunch and don’t eat at my desk. :: Major fail. I think I did this January 2 and that’s only because it was a holiday for everyone else. Perhaps this will be easier when work calm down?