Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on so many things, mostly bills. The largest expense was on rent.
2. Today I am thankful for my parents and in-laws.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going to a play, a hockey game, a wedding brunch, and making and eating yummy food for the super bowl. It was a busy weekend!
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a wonderful time in Nashville this weekend!
5. I can’t start my day without coffee, naturally.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I can’t start my day without __________.
what hockey game? My husband and I went to the Hurricanes vs Kings game Saturday night. It was loads of fun.
Yes! We went to the same one! It was $1 hot dog night and a great win for the Canes. :) Too funny that you were there!
I really like this blog and especially this post. Weekly money check up is really essential,I do it on every Saturday.