Hello March! I am very excited to greet this month. January and February were long months for me. I am ready for longer, brighter days and warmer weather.
- Celebrate my sisters’ and dad’s birthday!
- Go on at least three bike rides
- Lose three pounds
- Read at least one book
- Finish decorating my living room wall and blog about it
- Do at least one craft on my DIY Pinterest Board
- Cook three new recipes
- Continue to stay on track for my Read the Bible in a Year program
In case you’re wondering, here’s how I did on my February goals:
Read at least one book Travel to Nashville with my sister and mother in law
- Do something fun on Leap Day, after all it only comes once every four years! :: I didn’t really do anything special!
File our taxes and figure out what to do with our refund
- Consistently read my Bible five days a week :: I am reading the Bible in a year and while I’m still on schedule, didn’t consistently read it every day
Cookand blog three new recipes :: I cooked three new recipes, but didn’t blog about it Finish reading Simple Blogging and put at least three things into practice this month
- Participate in the Fab Ab February :: I skipped a few days while I was in Nashville
What are your goals this month?