Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline.
2. Today I am thankful for a productive Sunday. I cleaned the whole apartment and even mopped the kitchen floor — I can’t tell you the last time that happened!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go antique shopping.
4. I will consider this week a success if I practice yoga every morning, even if for just 10 minutes.
5. I consider myself an introvert. I really enjoy being around people, but find more energy by being alone and resting. I prefer to be more in the background than the center of attention.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I consider myself an introvert / extrovert.
My mortgage definitely ate up my spending!
It’s a very wise decision to have an eagle eye on our weekly expenses. I think,at the end of each week we should calculate our total weekly expenses and analyze how to reduce our daily expenses. We can estimate a budget for the week ahead! and try to stay within it. All these savings will contribute to our monthly savings to a great extent.
That picture is copyrighted and it’s mine.
You’re not authorized to use it OR modifying it in any way.
You don’t even give the proper credits.
This is thievery.
Now I see HOW you save so much money every week.
Take my picture down your post immediately or pay for its use, for God’s sake.
I’ve screen-captured your post and the way it’s spread all over the web without my consent.