Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was a ton of stuff — mainly bills, groceries and our rent. Oh the woes of being an adult!
2. Today I am thankful for good wine and good friends. Sounds cliche, but I really am. :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was daylight savings! Last night, it was light outside at 7pm and I couldn’t be happier. Summer is coming!
4. I will consider this week a success if I run three times in the next seven days. I did it once this past week and it instantly made me more relaxed and less stressed after a bad day. Plus it’s so much easier to fun outside than on treadmill.
5. My favorite spring flower is the forsythia. It’s not really a flower, more of a bush, but it should totally count because it’s the first thing to bloom and is beautiful.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite spring flower is ___________.