Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on the new iPad! We bought one using our tax refund and already I’m spoiled. I think it may be the first technology thing I have purchased on the day it was released — I feel so high-tech!
2. Today I am thankful for a chance to renew my energy this weekend. I don’t like complaining about work on here, but here’s just a fact: Work has been kicking my butt lately. So a relaxing weekend was just what I needed to keep my sanity around here.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read on my balcony in the warm sun on Saturday. I even got a little color to my pale white arms!
4. I will consider this week a success if I pick out my outfit and make lunches every evening for work the next day.
5. If I could afford one unnecessary luxury, I would pay someone to go grocery shopping for me. I always seem to go at the busiest times and there’s always something I end up missing when I get home. Thankfully I live close to a grocery store, but one day when we have kids, I’ll probably fork out the cash for a grocery service.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I could afford one unnecessary luxury, I would ___________.