Spring has arrived and I’m optimistic that great things are going to happen this month. How could it not when we’re celebrating our one year anniversary? :)
- Have a wonderful anniversary!
- Go see Steel Magnolias at NC Theater
- Meet with a financial planner
- Have an Easter egg hunt
- Clean out guest room
- Buy a new hair straightener
- Co-host a fabulous shower for my dear friend Michelle!
- Read one book
- Lose two pounds
- Spring clean the apartment
What are your goals this month?
Here’s a recap of my March Goals:
Celebrate my sisters’ and dad’s birthday! Go on at least three bike rides
- Lose three pounds // I lost two pounds, which is good enough for me! I have gained about 8 pounds since getting married and lost a total of 5 in the last few months. Just 3 more to go until I’m back at my wedding weight.
Read at least one book Finish decorating my living room walland blog about it
- Do at least one craft on my DIY Pinterest Board
Cook three new recipes Continue to stay on track for my Read the Bible in a Year program
Do you know which hair straightener you want? I happen to straighten my hair daily and highly recommend the Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron. It is expensive, but worth it for me. That just might not be the case for you. Anyway, it is sturdy, heats quickly and offers the cermic material and ionic benefits for hair.
Isn’t April a great month to celebrate an anniversary!
Good job with your March goals! Hope April is great for you.