Spring has arrived and I’m optimistic that great things are going to happen this month. How could it not when we’re celebrating our one year anniversary? :)
- Have a wonderful anniversary!
- Go see Steel Magnolias at NC Theater
- Meet with a financial planner
- Have an Easter egg hunt
- Clean out guest room
- Buy a new hair straightener
- Co-host a fabulous shower for my dear friend Michelle!
- Read one book
- Lose two pounds
- Spring clean the apartment
What are your goals this month?
Here’s a recap of my March Goals:
Celebrate my sisters’ and dad’s birthday! Go on at least three bike rides
- Lose three pounds // I lost two pounds, which is good enough for me! I have gained about 8 pounds since getting married and lost a total of 5 in the last few months. Just 3 more to go until I’m back at my wedding weight.
Read at least one book Finish decorating my living room walland blog about it
- Do at least one craft on my DIY Pinterest Board
Cook three new recipes Continue to stay on track for my Read the Bible in a Year program