1. The most I’ve spent this last week was for charity. Giving to charity is one of the most painful and rewarding things you can do with your money. It’s painful because, well, it’s your money and you don’t need to give it away. But it’s so rewarding and fulfilling to give away to someone who needs it more than you.
2. Today I am thankful for a wonderful weekend with my family. It was just what I needed. :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was almost falling asleep in the sun while reading a recent issue of Country Living on my parents’ porch.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do yoga every morning before work. Even if it’s just ten minutes in downward dog.
5. I started my blog because I wanted an outlet to pay off my $14K debt. Now I may not talk about money as much, but it’s still an outlet to keep my goals in check and remember little things in my life I may forget later.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I started my blog because ____________.