1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our anniversary dinner last week. We went to North Hills (where we stayed the night before we left for our honeymoon) and ate at Firebirds Restaurant. It was delicious and well worth the cost.
2. Today I am thankful for great friends. They are such a blessing, aren’t they? True friends that know and love you the way you are, laugh with you, and just “do life” together.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go on a bike ride Sunday morning.
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a wonderful time at the beach this weekend!
5. The last TV show/program I watched was Arrested Development. J and I watched it separately years ago, but have been watching again on Netflix. I always forget how hilarious and brilliant that show is. Such great characters! Did you hear Netflix is going to bring it back as an original Netflix program? What do you think? I am pretty excited.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last TV show/program I watched was _______________.