How is it May already? Weren’t we just toasting in the new year? These months are seriously flying by so fast.
- Have a great time at the beach
- See Wicked at the DPAC!
- Read one book
- Stay within budget, no exceptions!
- Meal plan every week
- Cook 3 new recipes
- Make at least one craft and share on the blog
- Buy J’s birthday present
I managed to accomplish ALL of my goals in April, how awesome is that?
Have a wonderful anniversary! Go see Steel Magnolias at NC Theater Meet with a financial planner Have an Easter egg hunt Clean out guest room Buy a new hair straightener Co-host a fabulous shower for my dear friend Michelle! Read one book Lose two pounds Spring clean the apartment
What are your goals this month?
I would be curious to hear more about your meeting with a financial planner – do you plan a post on that? Or did I miss it? I’ve been considering doing that myself, but have just put it off.
I LOVED Wicked! Definitely a must see. Hope you have fun!
1. Stay within my budget.
2. Have a garage sale.
3. Start using my BBQ.
4. Rent out my garage by June
5. Sell my old CD’s/donate them to a library.
6. Meditate at least 3 times per week, even if it’s just five minutes.
7. Run a 5K. (planned for May 20th)
8. Participate in PhotoadayMay.
9. Finish the book, Unbroken.
10. Try 2 new recipes.