1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our rent.
2. Today I am thankful for an amazing weekend at home celebrating my grandmother’s life.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go out with my 15 cousins Saturday night.
4. I will consider this week a success if get everything together for J’s best friend to move in, which includes clearing out the guestroom, cleaning the bathroom, and baking something tasty to greet him when he comes.
5. The most delicious things I ate all week was caramel cake! It took a while to make (as per usual), but everyone at the memorial service said it tasted exactly like Gigi’s. Scoorrre!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The most delicious thing I ate all week was __________.
Caramel cake sounds wonderful!